Instagram is now most trending picture sharing app where you can share your beautiful pictures, follow people and get followers. And one thing that you can’t do in the Instagram is that zooming the images that you see in the app. And that is why users keep on trying lots of tricks for zooming Instagram images. And all these tricks won’t work on the official app and you have to go for third party methods. Can you get zoom option in your Instagram ?. Yes its possible as the method we are going to discuss right here will help you to Add Picture Zoom Feature On Instagram.
How To Add Picture Zoom Feature On Instagram
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted Android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. And after having the Xposed installer you have to use Xposed module to Add the zoom images feature in your Instagram App. So have a look on simple steps below.
Steps To Add Picture Zoom Feature On Instagram:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so How to Root Any Android Device In Single Click.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that is quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. And now you need to get the module for the Xposed Installer that isÂ Zoom for Instagram on your aAndroid device.
4. Now enable this app from the Xposed installer and then you may require to grant it super user access.
5. Now when the app will get activated, Open the official Instagram app and then login with your accounts and start exploring images of your friends.
6. Now simply try to zoom any of the images that you want to zoom and you will see the image will get zoom and you are done.
So above is all about How To Add Picture Zoom Feature On Instagram. With this method, you can zoom any of your favorite images directly from the Instagram App without wasting time on any of the third party apps to zoomÂ them. So try this out today on your device. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.