Nowadays almost everyone in the world has a computer or laptop. You use it every day for your work or any of the enjoyment purposes. You play games, surf the internet, watch movies, etc. But have you ever wandered the moue have a tilted cursor then the straight one? So, today we’re going to tell you why is this so. The answer behind this is very simple and has logic too. But before you answer let’s get to know something about the mouse.
HISTORY OF MOUSE
The mouse you see now was not the same as earlier. The invention of the mouse started in the earlier 1960s and the first mouse was invented in1964.
WHY IS MOUSE CALLED A MOUSE?
The name MOUSE was derived from Stanford Research Institute. The idea came from the design of an earlier mouse. Having a wire attached to the rear part, suggesting the idea of a tail.
So, now the question comes WHY IS THE MOUSE CURSOR TILTED TOWARDS LEFT AND NOT STRAIGHT?
This happened because when the XEROZ PARC machine was created. The cursor of the mouse got tilted. This was because of the low resolution of the screen at that time. Drawing a straight line with a 45degree tilted cursor than a straight cursor.
TYPES OF MOUSE
- Wired mouse- These are widely used over the world. They come with a wire attached to your CPU.
- Bluetooth mouse- These are wireless mouse which connects through Bluetooth over your pc or laptop.
- Trackball mouse- They have a ball on their upper surface. You just have to rotate the ball and the cursor move. This is kind of a complicated one.
- Optical mouse- optical mouse uses a light source. it emits LED light and has a light detector that works on the movement of the mouse.
- Laser mouse- This is a pen-shaped object which emits laser. it is easy to use.
- Magic mouse- magic mouse comes with the apple os versions. These are the flat mice.
- USB mouse- is also a common variant and is wireless too. just plug the use the computer and sone. They work the same as an optic mouse. The only difference is that they are wireless.
- Vertical mouse- A vertical mouse is ergonomically shaped to help the user maintain that handshake design while operating it.
So, guys, this is the end of the article I hope you must have gained some knowledge about the mouse and its history, and now you even know why the mouse cursor is tilted rather than straight. Now you can even tell your friends and families too. Subscribe to our newsletter to always get upa\dated on Tech topis. Till the time be safe and stay at home.